The Maldives is a 100% Muslim populated country. The geological marvel that consist of 1200 coral islands formed around 26 natural atolls that peaks out of the Indian Ocean is known as the Maldives. The uniqueness of the Maldives has become one of the top tourist destinations in the World over decades.
Located just across the equator, 99% of the Maldives is made up of the Sea. The Atolls are naturally constructed with coral reef that encircles a lagoon. These Atolls are blessed with incredible biodiversity that offers exotic corals and a rainbow spectrum of marine life. Not to be forgotten about the white sandy beaches that are circled around these droplets of islands that attracts millions of visitors each year.
There are around 200 inhabited islands and more than 170 islands that are constructed as tourist resorts between budget resorts and top luxury resorts. The remaining uninhabited islands are used as agricultural purposes. The Maldives is a place where people can write, talk and share pictures however the true beauty of the country cannot be expressed until you experience the tranquility it has to offer.
- Capital: Malé
- Population: 446,212
- Area: 298 km²
- Currency: Maldivian rufiyaa (MVR) ($1 = MVR 15.42)
- Country Code: +960
- Time Zone: UTC +5:00
- High Season: November to April
- Rainy Season: May to October
- Geography: 26 Atolls (1200+ islands, 200 inhabited )
- Temperature : 23°c – 31°c
- Language : Dhivehi
Maldives Resorts... How can i choose a resort for my holiday in Maldives?
Actually the best way to choose a resort is to talk to Experts who can help you with choices. Hence Pure Tour is one message away! get in touch with us and we will design you a dream holiday in Maldives for your honeymoon, wedding anniversary, family trip or any special occasion. Maldives Resorts range from $100,000 per night for the top luxury resorts down to $50/$100 per night for the budget options .
This is very unromantic but think carefully about how much you want to spend. In addition, from whatever you pay upfront, the costs of food, drink, water sports like scuba diving, spas etc in resorts can be substantial. As you will be staying on an island, you can’t wander off for a cheaper meal elsewhere. It’s worth checking out all inclusive options too, if you’d prefer to know what your trip will cost you upfront, In conclusion it’s worth checking out all-inclusive options too.
Since Pure Tour is an Expert in Maldives resorts for both budget and luxury resorts, we offer you a dream vacation and best holiday packages in Maldives, as long as Maldives is world’s number one destination for honeymooners, We design your luxury honeymoon trip and dream wedding ceremony in Maldives resorts.
See our Guest Review here; https://youtube.com/shorts/evl6KN1ZD9A?feature=share
For instance here are a few popular resort choices:
5+ Star Resorts
- World class service, Special Rooms, Special Public areas (underwater dining). Cost : roughly around $2000 – $30,000 per night. For example : Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi, Cheval Blanc, St.Regis Vommuli, Ritz Carlton Maldives, Velaa Private Island, Patina Maldives and Soneva Jani
5+ Star Resorts
- World class service, Special Rooms. Cost: roughly around $800 – $10,000 per night. For example: Hideaway Мальдивы, One & Only Reethi Rah, Ioali Maldives and Jumeirah Vittaveli.
3-4 Star Resorts
- Good Service, Beach villas & water villas. Cost: roughly around $200 – $1000 per night. Eg: Paradise Island, Summer Island, Velasaru Maldives, Saii Lagoon, Hard Rock